The Esplanade theater.
I was lucky to stay at one of the most beautiful apartments in Singapore. Bay shore park was so close to the beach , that I could just walk out of my apartment complex directly to the beach.i have spent many a beautiful evenings at the beach. Lots of people are always there at the beach running , walking or cycling.i missed having some good friends.most of them stayed close to office, I was the only one to stay so far from orchard road.it took about 45 mts to reach office by bus.anyways I enjoyed my stay for 6 months.

Whole fried fish and

Yummy,colorful sweet treats.
One of the high end shopping centers on Orchard road.
Inside a Buddhist temple.
The Orchid garden at Singapore Botanical Gardens.
I have never seen such a vast and stunning collection of orchids elsewhere.The warm and humid climate of singapore is ideal for the growth of orchids.They have the largest display of tropical orchids in the world.